Prozac has been found to cause birth defects. So, it should not be given to pregnant women. Studies have shown that Prozac use during pregnancy has caused the following: spina bifida, club foot, hypertension, deformative and other major birth defects.
Actos is a drug that was developed and marketed by Takeda Pharmaceutica to maintain safe blood glucose and insulin levels for Type II diabetes patients.
The drug was marketed as being safer than other drugs that were developed to also help type II diabetes patients maintain their insulin and glucose levels. But, Takeda pharmaceutical knew their was a link between Actos and bladder cancer and they did not warn the public. This drug has been banned in France, and Germany. Also, Canadian studies have found that taking Actos doubles the risk of bladder cancer.
This article deals with Las Vegas Tort law. So, these view are based upon the perspective of an experienced Las Vegas personal injury attorney. Nearly all personal injury lawyers are paid via contingency. Exactly, what this implies is that a personal injury lawyer will only make money if he gets money for you. The Attorney’s charge is based upon a portion of what he or she recovers. The industry average is around 33%. In specific areas, the percentage could differ. The top Las Vegas accident lawyers?bill their clients as little as 20%. However, most likely the attorney will only get paid 20% if the case does not go to trial. This occurs if the lawyer’s demands are complied with after the demand letter is sent. Basically, a lawyer will take your case if the other side was at fault and had insurance. Also, the person who crashed into you will have his drivers record examined. And if the other side has a past history of driving reckless it is good for your case. If the driver that hit you you does not have insurance you could have a challenging time getting an attorney to take your case. The reason is that it is tough to collect legal judgements from people who don’t have insurance. So, whether or not the other side has insurance will tell if your case will be accepted. This write-up is based after general legal information. It is not legal advice specifically for you. Your circumstance will certainly be different. Thus, you need to see a lawyer. For more information I recommend that you go to: The Sin City Law Firm at?http://www.sincitylawfirm.com
Good general information on Prozac lawsuits.
Here, is some good info on vaginal mesh issues. ?As always if you have any problems see a lawyer.
Image by Daniel M. Hendricks via Flickr
Here, is the gist of what was wrong with General Motors and their handling of the faulty ignition switches. ?First of all, GM delayed telling the public of prolems with the ignition:
?General?Motors?waited years to recall nearly 335,000 Saturn Ions for power steering failures despite getting thousands of consumer complaints and more than 30,000 warranty repair claims, according to government documents released Saturday. ?Credits: Documents Detail Another Delayed GM Recall?CBS Miami
This recall cost General Motors over a billion to fix:
The company revised financial figures and said it expects to spend $1.3 billion on recalls in the first quarter of 2013. That’s up from previous estimates of $750 million.
“The extent, and cost of GM’s ignition-switch recall has grown dramatically in the past few weeks,” said Karl Brauer, a senior analyst with?Kelley Blue Book. “Much of this stems from GM’s desire to comprehensively address all aspect of the recall, though there’s also growing concern over potentially deceptive or criminal behavior that could result in government fines.”Credits: Official: General Motors announces another big ignition-related recall
Also, as usual the US government was lax in doing their job.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the government
This article will help you understand the Las Vegas traffic court bureaucracy and help you deal with your Las Vegas traffic ticket. Below, are three questions to be asked when you’re deciding if you want to fight your traffic ticket in Las Vegas.
- Even if you are positive you did not speed or run a red lighting you will most likely lose your case. Unfortunately, when you are going to court the judge will almost probably take the word of the police over your testimony. In addition, your spouse, children, that are driving with you when you were ticketed will not make a great witness as they are thought to be biased. In my experience, the most reliable method to beat a Las Vegas speeding ticket or any type of other moving infraction is when you have an honest third party testify for you. However, you must bear in mind that if you do lose you could possibly receive a heavier fine and points on your driving record.
- It is a fallacy that a Judge will dismiss the case if the Police Office does not show up on the court date. All that will happen is that the trial will be delayed for a day or so.
- You fight the validity of the radar gun. This might result in you wining the trial; however, having to pay for an expert. And again, if you fight the ticket yourself, a Judge will likely take the word of a Police Officer over your testimony.
The detail you get at this website is not, nor is it planned to be, legal insight. You must consult an attorney for individual guidance concerning your own scenario.
This is a list of the criminal consequences if you are charged with DUI in Las Vegas and the state of Nevada. As always, this is only general information. If you are in trouble with the law seek a DUI lawyer in Las Vegas. Also, if you think you could have a warrant out for your arrest because of a DUI or something else it behooves you to have a search done to see if there are any Las Vegas warrants on you. This article only pertains to drivers that are over the age of twenty-one and who don’t have a commercial driver’s license. You should bear in mind that punishment will be more severe if: A. The offender is under 21 B. The Driver has a commercial license.
First Time DUI Offender
- Your present-day drivers license will be revoked for three months. You might be able to get a restricted drivers license that will only allow you to travel to and from your job.
- Spend a minimum of a couple of days in jail. But, you might be behind bars for potentially six calendar months.
- Be fined a minimum of $400. You may be fined as much as $1,000.
- Be required to attend a DUI school that costs roughly $150.
- Be required to undergo DUI treatment class.
Convicted For Second DUI Within Seven Years of a Prior DUI
- Your license to drive will be revoked for a year, and you can’t get a license that is restricted.
- Be sentenced to Jail or be confined to your house for no less than ten days and you can be sentenced to jail for up to six months.
- You will be penalized a minimum of $750 and it could be a $1,000.
- You’ll have to do one hundred to two hundred hours of compulsory service.
- Your automobile registration is going to be likely suspended.
- You will possibly be placed under court where you’ll be required to attend court-approved alcohol abuse program and/or be ordered to be personally counseled. for approximately one year.
CONVICTED THREE OR MORE TIMES FOR DUI WITHIN ?SEVEN YEARS
- Your current license will be revoked for three years. You might potentially be eligible to a restricted driver’s license.
- Be Sentenced to at least a year in jail and you could spend up to six years in jail.
- You’ll be fined by the Court for around $2,000 plus your fine could get as much as $5k.
- Your auto registration will more than likely be put on hold.
IF DRUNK DRIVING RESULTS IN SOMEONE DYING OR SEVERE PERSONAL INJURY ?(These are even for first time DUI conviction.)
- Your current drivers’ license will be suspended for three years.
- You will be sentenced to jail for at the very least two years and it could be as much as 20 years.
- You are going to be fined from $2,000 to $5,000.
I hope this is helpful. Click the hyperlinks if you have problem finding good Las Vegas DUI lawyers, if you think you’re in trouble go here for a Las Vegas warrants search and for a great Las Vegas traffic ticket lawyer.